The Quality Assurance Unit (UPM) of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic (PolmanBabel) is one of the technical implementing units in PolmanBabel as an organ of the quality assurance system in PolmanBabel. UPM is responsible for the implementation of the quality assurance process for education, research, and community service in Polmanbabel. The quality assurance cycle pattern applied is in the form of assurance of quality determination, quality implementation, quality evaluation, quality control, and quality improvement (PPEPP).
The implementation of an integrated and sustainable quality culture so that it can support the realization of Polman Babel which has competitiveness in the ability of applied science, technology, and innovation.
- Ensure the implementation of the quality assurance process for education, research, and community service;
- Ensuring the achievement of established standards in order to achieve accreditation of study programs and institutions at the best level;
- Embodying the spirit of commitment to quality into a quality culture for all academics including the education staff of Polman Babel so as to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and run the PolmanBabel quality assurance system so that it is able to support the realization of PolmanBabel's vision and mission;
- Increase quality awareness for all employees at PolmanBabel to become a quality culture; and
- Ensuring the fulfillment of quality standards for education, research, community service, and other additional standards that have been set.