About UPT Library
The Bangka-Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic Library (polmanbabel) was formed simultaneously with the establishment of the TIMAH POLMAN institution in 1994. In its growth, the polmanbabel library continues to make development efforts by adding facilities and infrastructure, collections, services, personnel, management development and capacity building.
Currently, December 31, 2021, the Polmanbabel library stands on an area of 309 m2 with a collection of more than 11000 books, electronic books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and pictures. To increase comfort with a capacity of 100 users, it is equipped with Air Conditioner facilities with a total capacity of 10 PK and various sitting facilities. In order to support user access to learning, currently only 10 computers are provided with LAN and wifi netting, television, discussion rooms and reading areas. Human resources at the Polmanbabel library are committed to continuously improving the quality of services from various aspects with the support of other units in the institution.
To be the best library in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province in 2024
- Providing services effectively and efficiently in order to support every tri-dharma activity of higher education
- Program and implement all things that support library accreditation
- Build and maintain a systematic and integrated library management
- Improving the quality of professional partnerships with researchers and educators
- Build and actualize cooperation with the National Library, University Libraries, and various other libraries