About the Department of Electrical and Informatics Engineering
Becoming a superior and professional department in the implementation of the Tri Dharma of Vocational Higher Education in the field of quality electrical and informatics engineering to support the achievement of the vision of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic
- Organizing quality education and learning in line with DUDIKA's needs consistently to develop the potential of excellent students and good personalities;
- Conducting research in the field of electrical and informatics to support the development of science and technology, improve the welfare of local communities, the business world, the industrial world, and to increase national and international recognition;
- Organizing community service as a form of practice and application of science and technology in the fields of electricity and information technology to improve intelligence and public welfare;
- Organizing professional, accountable, and transparent administration of the department; and
- Build and strengthen partnerships in order to improve the quality of the implementation of the Tri Dharma of higher education that is relevant to the needs of DUDIKA, the times, and is sustainable.
- Produce graduates of applied bachelors and diplomas in the field of electrical engineering and informatics who are superior, moral and ethical who are ready to compete in the global market;
- Produce academic work that is useful for improving science and technology at DUDIKA and the welfare of the community;
- Increasing the active role of the academic community in advancing the potential of the region and the surrounding community through quality and sustainable community service programs;
- Realizing a healthy and harmonious departmental organization with a sense of kinship and care for mutual progress; and
- Realizing reliable academic quality and increasing the absorption rate of graduates in the world of work and industry.