About D4 Electronic Engineering
- Applied Undergraduate Study Program (Diploma IV) Electronic Engineering was established in 2016. Kemenristek Decree Number 145/KPT/I/2016
- Length of study period is 8 semesters (4 years)
- Has a total of 148 credits for six semesters including the Field Work Practice Program which is carried out in semester 6 and lasts for 16 weeks and
- Students will do a Final Project in semester 8 as a graduation requirement.
To become a superior, innovative and adaptive study program in the field of Electronic Engineering to support the achievement of the vision of the Bangka Belitung State Manufacturing Polytechnic.
- Organizing education effectively and efficiently to produce applied undergraduate graduates who are professional in the field of electronics who have manufacturing science and technology innovation, are ethical, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can compete in the global market.
- Carry out research to develop and produce science and technology and innovation products, especially in the field of electronics that can be applied in society and the industrial world.
- Utilization of the results of research and development of science and technology in the field of electronics for the community and the industrial world.
|Graduate Profile||Description of Graduate Profile|
|Electronic Control and Automation Systems Engineer||Bachelor of Applied Science who masters automation systems ranging from designing electronic circuits, designing Industrial Automation control systems to applying both conventional and integrated programming|
|Mechatronics Engineer||Bachelor of Applied Science who is able to design and implement mechatronic systems, robotics with a combination of artificial intelligence systems|
|Expert Supervisor||Bachelor of Applied Science who is able to supervise and repair the electrical/electronic system in Industry so that it runs well|
|Technopreneur||Personal who thinks creatively, works and communicates well in the application of entrepreneurial concepts in the field of electronics engineering|